Your comments
Coming back to this, looks like notOlivierasseb may have been onto something after all. It seems to happen with every activity, if I switch to a different device and start doing something in the town where I already was. If i travel to a nearby town and back, then start doing the same thing, everything works fine and no actions are skipping. I think the device I was logged in at (at home) would've been sitting at a botcheck by the time I got to work and continued working.
that's what i have to do. (seems a tad excessive as well with the iron nails, which is what triggered my inquiry in chat)
Also happens with copper ore in Ore Town (sometimes even twice in a row). Doesn't appear to happen with trees in Farmery.
And a little more data that came up in chat:
help
1:36:58 AM
AbracadaverCoven -
silk, since you seem to be around.. if you
take a quick look at
https://batteredshield.userecho.com/topics/233-timer-runs-out-without-actually-producing-a-result/
does that give you enough information to look for a problem, or would
you like any more data collected to be added to the thread?
help 1:42:51 AM AbracadaverCoven - yeah, i understand what you're getting at, i'll make sure to watch out for that as well so we can at least rule things out
Just adding more data as I go along, in case this helps narrow the problem down :)
Just did 54 chop tree actions without any unregistered attemps, still on that same laptop using Firefox. So it appears related to specific skills (or even specific tasks inside those skills)
Just did a test in Firefox on that same laptop. The game registered 20 attempts at "Remove Rocks" for our compound, 46-47 seconds per attempt. My stopwatch showed 28 mins 11 secs after the 20th registered attempt, so that should've been 36ish attempts.
Looks like this happens quite frequently on my laptop (windows 7, chrome, wifi connected). Not so much on my fixed pc (windows 8, also chrome, cabled network connection)
Customer support service by UserEcho
Expanding on this, it would be great to have stack-processing for fuel making as well. Along the same lines of 'saw 2/4/8 logs into boards', I'd like to see 'make fuel from 2/4/8 logs/boards/pine'. Doesn't quite seem right that a level 50 constructor is making fuel at the exact same speed and xp as a level 1 constructor.