Uw opmerkingen
http://budgetsurvivalhomestead.blogspot.com/2013/02/how-to-make-concrete-or-mortar-that-can_18.html
Homemade cement/concrete directions for ideas on how to implement
Red, white or blush?
Nevermind, mystery solved, I had tried to search earlier and didnt notice....
Move along, nothing to see here...
(I would delete if I could but just tells me 'fail')
I like the idea of clan buildings giving a small bonus to make them worthwhile. Right now most of our building planning is having storage in the highest region as well as convenience of access for traveling, other than that, looking at the cost of the construction yard for example, it is cheaper and easier to just build a compound and storage in region 3 (Capudine) and walk the distance from the public building to storage and back. Yes it is nice to be able to pile like buildings together, but it is more cost effective to just make a new compound with a storage facility and walk back and forth.
Giving either a +success or -timer would be nice. Could even be something small like +0.5 success per level or -0.5 seconds per action. Something small that gives purpose to certain clan buildings like the construction yard or crafting hut that, frankly, arent worth the time or materials to upgrade them at this point.
So.. Correction on that last statement, I cannot teleport to the clan buildings for Geek anymore after I refreshed. Will let you know what happens at server reset.
I had a similar suggestion about tool usage for construction actions. Basically make it so that the skill needing the item determines the tool level and can be fluid. Ex: You can use an 'Iron Knife' to gut fish at level 40 fishing, but if you have a lower crafting level you would have to switch to a lower tier one. Havent heard anything on mine yet, but maybe this will bump both of ours.
I doesn't defeat it, simply adds a small increase to the limit. It isn't infinite so that someone can come in and drop a ton of tokens to make a massive clan, simply allows for a limited increase. Key word is limited.
Basically you can increase your cap X number of times up to Y members. Could be as simple as +5 or +10 max, but not to surpass 50% of base level. So a level 2 clan could add +1, level 4 could add +2, but at the end (lets use max of +5) whether you are a level 10 clan or level 100 clan, max you can add is +5
Could also put a cap on it, you cant have more than 50% of base amount as well as you cant add any more that 5-10 slots total
IE: Clan level is 20, so they can have (15+(20/2) or 25 total members, paying a hefty price (probably minimum 100 tokens per) they could increase their number to 30-35 members, which would be 120%-140% of "normal". However, there would be a max amount of token increases, it wouldnt be infinite.
Customer support service by UserEcho
I like the idea, just need to make sure it fits into the 'fantasy' theme, not sure if the BS world is quite to steam engines yet but some kind of rapid transit would be nice, sure the clan gems are cool (and a nice sink for shield tokens) but some other transportation method would be interesting as well
Maybe a clan building to clan building system (and maybe have personal to personal system as well like personal vs clan storages, etc).
Also, would be interesting that it could be something like Level 1: -5 seconds +250 capacity, level 2: -10 seconds +500 capacity, et. al. where you would still have to travel with all the various speed bonus/reduction calcualtions thrown in and you could not be overweight (other than the trans bonus)
I like the idea just needs some conversation on implementation theory