Your comments
Should I make a new topic? Maybe. But this fits here and hopefully will be seen!
While combing over the crafting manual today I noticed a few things:
1. Craft Finger Tab is listed twice. one leads to an empty page
2. tree tagger kit only requires a level 1 crafting hut ... but is a level 71 action.
3. Bird and rice is listed twice in the food area on the crafting page
4. Dinner salad is also listed twice.
5. There's a tab that says "Equipment that give you bonuses to this skill" and one that says "Food that give you bonuses to this skill" but everything is under the 'food' one.
I also would motion to flip bow and rod experience/timers. Consistently rods take more time and give more experience - but this is completely backwards. Creating a bow is certainly a more complex task and /should/ take more time and give more experience. It's not a major difference, in the long run, but~ was a thought.
Under 12 hours. From planted (but still have time to finish the plot even though it's full) to grown to oops missed the window bolting now.
This is stupid. There's no reason for that. even calling a week a year, and spliting it up like that, that is way too fast.
as a slight update, creating a new plot and planting it randomly unfroze the original plot.
So like, wild seed plots or plant plots? We don't have to tend them necessarily, but if we stumble into them we can pick whatever was in it (assuming there's anything left when we get there?)
Because if I'm understanding it, that'd be really cool. Good way to possibly find extra produce or seeds to build on personal or clan stock.
This is one of those things that sounds really good on paper (and I tentatively support it, even) but I'm a little concerned that it may crawl into p2w territory that silk doesn't want. The max increase over base certainly helps avoid that.
so we at Beta appear to have this same issue as well. It's... yeah really strange. Our second compound is in grog'nesh as well- I haven't done any testing with the compound in capidune yet.
Oh I agree that that's something to consider. But it's one of those things that would certainly encourage players to work together (especially in clans) which isn't a bad thing.
It would give an advantage to clan players over non-clan players but... well. That's pretty normal, tbh.
We were discussing this in clan. I think it would be a neat thing to do as something that is cookable only during a particular holiday - remember someone mentioning wanting to do skill-based holidays. Sooooo this could be something for one of them?
It should still require a lot of rare items etc. Could be a different food for each skill (requiring different types of mats based on what skill it's for)
This may be on purpose! but uh. Just orange garnets have weight as gems? That's... a little random and strange.
Customer support service by UserEcho
I'm yes on staff being marked!
But no on premium/+ -- if this MUST be done I want a way to turn it off (for me being marked) and also a way of turning it off (so I dont have to see it if I dont want to) -- chat already feels crazy small. Cluttering it worse would not be cool.
I'm also no on anonymous mods. I actually truly hate that - it makes it impossible/extremely difficult to call out a mod who is abusing their status if a dev isn't around to see it.